The Community Emergency Assistance Coalition (CEAC) is a collaborative multi-agency effort aimed at providing homeless prevention and community stability through one-time emergency assistance to individuals and families in La Plata/San Juan Counties who are facing near term financial crisis.
Appointments are required. Please call 970-259-1086 x 0 to set up your appointment. We are conducting most appointments by phone at this time, if you need a different arrangement please let us know so we can accommodate. If you leave a message will respond to set up an appointment ASAP. Please bring a completed application with you. Download application
- Department of Human Services, Funding Agency
- Housing Solutions for the Southwest, Program Administration & Counseling
- La Plata Electric Association –Roundup Foundation, Funding Agency
- Salvation Army La Plata County Service Extension Unit, Funding Agency
- United Way of Southwest Colorado, Funding Agency, Fiscal Agent
- Volunteers of America, Client Advocacy
- Other Community Partners: Methodist Thrift Store, St. Mark’s Episcopal Church, St. Columba, Christ the King Lutheran Church, Manna Soup Kitchen – Funding and Referral
Round Up your La Plata Electric Payments to Support CEAC!
La Plata Electric Association’s Round Up Foundation is a partner in this important collaborative program, and any LPEA customer can help support this work by rounding up monthly electric bills. Visit ROUND UP or call 970-247-5786 for more information.