We assist with:
- Money management
- Reverse Mortgage counseling
- Search for affordable housing
- Fair housing issues and referrals
- Homeless services referrals
- Information on local subsidized housing programs and how and where to apply
This program is designed to target those families and individuals who are at the greatest risk of becoming homeless. By working with a case manager approved households may quailify for financial assistance (when funding is available), and case management to help participants maintain housing stability.
Housing Solutions requires all participants to undergo an assessment that will determine your family’s eligibility. Eligible families will work one on one with a case manager to determine the best stabilizing plan for each household.
How will this program help me?
- Rental or Utility Assistance (as funding is available)
- Budget Counseling and Housing Search Assistance
Call our office at 970-259-1086 for more information about Housing Counseling
and Homeless Prevention programs.