Thank you for your support! We couldn’t do it without the generous support of our community.
Community support is critical to helping us meet the housing challenges facing residents of Southwest Colorado.
We will apply your donation where it is needed most. Here are some ways your donation can help:
$50 can provide:
- an hour of budget counseling with a HUD-certified counselor
- 2 local monthly bus passes for working parents
$100 can help:
- a family in crisis pay its electric bill during the cold weather
- with the costs of an emergency heating system inspection for a local homeowner
- cover childcare costs while a single parent attends college classes
$500 can support:
- a homeless family with first month’s rent
- 2 small family’s participation in our 8-week Housing to Wholeness life skills program
- an emergency auto repair for a local family
For More Information on how to become a sponsor of our Espero Project, please click here.